Lion Leadership - Strategic Lessons in Teamwork, Strategy and Vision
Copyright 2013 Rodriguez Leadership Management
Mike's Leadership Strategy covers everything from hiring to engagement
- Managing vs leading
- The big mistake you are making with Millennials
- Handling difficult employees
- Key strategies for coaching and planning
- How to change your team culture
- How to run effective meetings
- Running a productive one on one
- Employee Engagement and performance
- Customized solutions for your team
Entry Level - Advanced - Executive Leadership Training
- Lion Leadership Strategies
- Team Focus and Execution
- Establishing your Team Vision
- Keys to Effective Leadership
- Effective Communication
- Managing Through Change
- Managing to Goals
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Motivating Your Team
- Strategies for Performance
- Employee Engagement
- Working with Millennials
Amazon Best Seller
On Sale NOW!
With decades of experience, Mike has effectively mentored, coached, lectured and trained leadership all around the world.
"Confidence begins with knowing how to lead effectively!
I call it LION LEADERSHIP!"
Are you ready to become a leader worthy of following?
Want to learn how to get your team engaged and performing?
Learn how to successfully lead and work with different personality types.
Being a Leader in today's market has changed.
What worked for you in the past probably isn't working for you today and it might not even be relevant.
Find out why Fortune 500 organizations and many others around the globe select Mike Rodriguez to create big change and big results!
Mike Rodriguez will put together a customized leadership program for you and your team to follow.
- Team culture and personality analysis
- Live presentation / Small Group
- Follow up strategy sessions
Mike's ability to teach and motivate leaders is profound. In fact, our Team has led the entire McDonald's US (14,000 locations) in Operations Excellence for 18 straight months with his support, tutelage and guidance. Mike listens and caters his messages for the myriad of audiences, to insure the delivery of messages are well understood and effective. As a result, we continue to engage him in our Team Development meetings. I highly recommend him to any group that wants to change their culture for the better.
- David T., Officer - McDonald's Corporation
© Copyright 2015 Rodriguez International LLC